NHPC ITI Graduate Apprenticeship Training, Advt.NH/RPS/HR/APPRENTICES/2017-18, NHPC Electrician / Fitter / Secretarial Assistant / Graduate Apprentice Notification, Qualifications, Eligibility, Salary, Pay scale, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited, A Mini Ratna Category-I, Govt. of India Enterprise has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Various ITI and Graduate Apprentices at Rangit Power Station, Rangit Nagar, South Sikkim.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
[table id=34 /]
- In case Trade Apprentices: Rs. 5808/- p.m..
- In case of Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 4984/- p.m.
- The apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
Eligibility / Qualifications:
- Trade Apprentices: - Minimum Educational Qualification for respective Trade + ITI Pass.
- Graduate Apprentices: - Pass outs of Graduate in Engineering/Technology.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum 30 years as on closing date (19/03/2018)
- One Year.
How to Apply:
- For Trade Apprentices: - The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to register themselves under NCVT MIS portal by visiting http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in & subsequently apply against NHPC Limited, Rangit Power Station for undergoing apprenticeship training.
- Apprentices: - Graduate in Engineering/Technology Pass out students are required to enrol at www.mhrdnats.gov.in for undergoing apprentice training
- Last Date of registration: 19/03/2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.