MPPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment, MP Power AE Gen. Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Vacancy Latest Notification 2018, Post Details, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Syllabus and more.
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Assistant Engineer (Gen).
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) - Total Posts: 30 (SC-4, ST-6, OBC-5, UR-15)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - Total Posts: 10 (SC-2, ST-2, OBC-1, UR-5)
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics) - Total Posts: 10 (SC-2, ST-2, OBC-1, UR-5)
- Full time Regular Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics from university / institute recognised by UGC / AICTE.
- 65% or Equivalent CGPA ( UR & OBC)
- Basic Pay: Rs.56,100/-
- DA, Allowance and other benefits shall also be applicable as per rules. The appointed Officers will be eligible for the New Pension Scheme (NPS) as per rules.
- The short listing of candidates will be done on the basis of requisite qualification and valid GATE score card, valid as on the last date of submission of online application in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview at Jabalpur.
- The exact date of the interview shall be communicated to the candidates through admit card, to be downloaded from M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) website only.
- The Merit List will be prepared by MP Online Limited on the basis of valid GATE score-card for this purpose.
- Weightage of Marks:- GATE Score: 80 %
- Interview: 20 %
How to Apply:
- Candidate can only apply Online through MP Online portal: http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/
- Non refundable Application fees (inclusive of portal charges) plus GST for Unreserved /OBC candidates shall be Rs.1118/- and for SC/ST/PD candidates having MP Domicile, it shall be Rs.718/- only.
- Starting dates of online application: 07/02/2018
- Last date for online registration of applications: 26/02/2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.