MMRC General Manager Finance Recruitment , Advt. No. MMRCL / HR-Rect. / 2018-02. MMRC Gen. Manager Vacancy February 2018 Notification, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, eligibility, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (MMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Director of Operations.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: General Manager (Finance)
- Number of Posts: 02
- Type: Deputation/ Regular basis
- IDA Pay Scale – Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-
- Graduate and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialisation in Finance from a reputed Institute.
- A Member of Group “A” Service of Government of India in JAG with 8 years’ experience or in SG with 03 years or working in SAG Grade. Appointment on deputation in case of Government Officers may also be considered.
- Executives working in “CPSE/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies” with 5 years’ experience in the E6 or equivalent grade with IDA pay scale of Rs 36,600 – 62,000/- or with minimum 2 years’ experience in the E7 or equivalent grade with the IDA pay scale of Rs 43,200 – 66,000/-.
- He/ She must possess minimum of 18 years of post qualification executive grade experience and dealt with areas like Project Finance, Finance, Accounting and Audit, setting up of Financial, Accounting Audit Systems and procedures, Sound knowledge of Treasury Management, Exposure of issuing Domestic & Foreign currency bonds, Knowledge of issuing shares in open market and sufficient knowledge of SEBI guidelines.
- Should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years, in various aspects of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organisation of repute.
- The candidates from Private sector should have the working experience in a firm of repute with annual turnover of not less than Rs. 2000 crores and in a minimum CTC of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be called for Personal Interview.
- The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field.
- Candidate may be asked to submit any other documents required by the scrutiny committee and he/ she is liable to produce the same.
- Selection criteria are relaxable for deserving Candidates with very sound background on discretion of committee for Scrutiny/ Selection.
- Not exceeding 55 years as on 01st February, 2018
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online only through MMRCL official website: www.mmrcl.com
- Candidate are required to clearly indicate whether they are applying against the vacancy for consideration on Deputation or on Regular basis.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
- Starting date for accepting applications : 23/02/2018.
- Closing date for accepting applications: 22/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.