ISRO Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) Recruitment, Advt.No: ISRO-HQ/ICRB/03/2018. ISRO Bengaluru Scientist and Civil Engineer Vacancy Feb. 2018 Notification. Total Vacancies, Qualifications, Experience, Salary / Pay scale and More.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are engaged in Research and Development activities in development of Space Application, Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO has recently published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) at ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore and Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad.
More details like educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) at ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore
- Post Code: BE004
- Total Vacancies: 11 (8-UR, 1-SC, 1-ST, 1-OBC)
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) at Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad
- Post Code: BE007
- Total Vacancies: 03 (2-UR, 1-SC)
- BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
Salary & Allowances:
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56100/- p.m.
- In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively.
- The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
- 35 years as on 05/03/2018.
- 40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- The written test will be conducted on 22/04/2018 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during second/third of March 2018.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.isro.gov.in
- Starting date of online application: 13th February 2018
- Last date of online application: 5th March 2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.