IOCL Recruitment Junior Operator Aviation, Indian Oil Junior Operator Workmen Category Recruitment Total Posts, Salary, Educational Qualifications, Job Postings, How to Apply.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune Global 500 Company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its state of the art Refinery at Paradip, Odisha.
Details like job posting, eligibility criteria, salary and perks, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Junior Operator (Aviation)
- Total Posts: 113
- Posting: All over india
Salary & Perks:
- Rs. 10,500 – 24,500/
- Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity/ Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules
Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Minimum one year work experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training).
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA/ICWA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
- Minimum 18 year and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General and OBC candidates.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: - Generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude: 40 Questions
- Reasoning abilities: 40 Questions
- Basic English Language skills: 20 Questions
- Total: 100
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark and there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- Overall cut-off marks would be 50% for General / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates and sectional cut-off marks would be 40%.
- The minimum qualifying overall cut-off marks and sectional cut-off marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
- Date of opening of Portal for receipt of OnLine applications: 22 January 2018
- Last date for submission of On-line applications: 7 February 2018
- Last date for receipt of print out of On-line application: 16 February 2018
- Tentative date for Written Test: 25 February 2018
- Tentative date of uploading of result of Written test: 28 February, 2018
- Tentative date of uploading Final List of selected candidates: 15 March ,2018
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- as application fee (non-refundable) by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945), the number/details of which are required to be furnished in the on-line Application Form. Payment in any other form will not be accepted
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 22nd January 2018 to 7th February 2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.