IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant IV PU Recruitment, Indian Oil Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Category Recruitment Total Posts, Salary, Educational Qualifications, Job Postings, How to Apply.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune Global 500 Company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and expertise.
Details like job posting, eligibility criteria, salary and perks, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)
Category Wise Vacancies:
[table id=15 /]
Salary & Perks:
- Pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognised Institute/University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state).
- In case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the prescribed Parameters, candidates possessing the following qualification may also be considered: - Matric with ITI (Fitter) with Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state).
- B Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- For candidates possessing Diploma/ Matric with ITI (Fitter) & holding Boiler Competency Certificate or B.Sc. with Boiler Apprenticeship, no further experience shall be required
- For candidates possessing the Diploma: minimum one year post qualification experience in operation of Industrial Boiler/ HRSG/Thermal Power Station (DM plant/RO plant/Air compress-ors/ Steam Turbines/ Gas turbines cooling tower/RO Plant/ Air Compressor in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilisers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 28/02/2018.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- Short listed candidate will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Important Dates:
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website and apply on-line on IOCL website: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- Date of opening of online application : 17/02/2018
- Last date of submission of online application : 10/03/2018
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application : 24/03/2018
- Tentative date of written test: 25/03/2018
- Publication of written test result : 17/04/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.