IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant IV Mechanical Pumps Compressors Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment, Indian Oil Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Category Recruitment Total Posts, Salary, Educational Qualifications, Job Postings, How to Apply.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune Global 500 Company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and expertise.
Details like job posting, eligibility criteria, salary and perks, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) / Junior Technical Assistant – IV
Category Wise Vacancies:
[table id=17 /]
Salary & Perks:
- Pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/ Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/ Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/ Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizer/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 28/02/2018.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- Short listed candidate will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Important Dates:
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website and apply on-line on IOCL website: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- Date of opening of online application : 17/02/2018
- Last date of submission of online application : 10/03/2018
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application : 24/03/2018
- Tentative date of written test: 25/03/2018
- Publication of written test result : 17/04/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.