IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant IV Fire Safety Recruitment, Indian Oil Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Category Recruitment Total Posts, Salary, Educational Qualifications, Job Postings, How to Apply.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune Global 500 Company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and expertise.
Details like job posting, eligibility criteria, salary and perks, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
Category Wise Vacancies:
[table id=22 /]
Salary & Perks:
- Pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Qualifications and Experience:
- Metric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognised institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Physical Standards (Minimum): - Height: 165 CM,
- Weight: 50 Kg,
- Chest: Normal: 81 CM, Expanded: 86.5 CM
- Eyesight normal (6/6 in both the eyes; without glasses), colour vision normal
- Free from — Vertigo problem, disease of heart/lungs/kidney, abnormal blood pressure, Knock Knee, Flat Feet, Squint eye and stammering
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Fire & Safety set-up involving handling of fire-fighting equipment, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire-fighting, operation of fire tenders/ pump-house, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilisers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishments.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 28/02/2018.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- Short listed candidate will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Important Dates:
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website and apply on-line on IOCL website: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- Date of opening of online application : 17/02/2018
- Last date of submission of online application : 10/03/2018
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application : 24/03/2018
- Tentative date of written test: 25/03/2018
- Publication of written test result : 17/04/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.