Indian Railways Technician Recruitment, Advt. CEN-01/2018, Railway Recruitment Boards Technician Vacancy, Posting / Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Results.
Indian Railways under various Railway Recruitment Boards has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment Technician in various trades.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Technician
- Total Vacancies: 8829 - UR-4563 , SC-1363, ST-738, OBC-2162, ExSM-651
- Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
- Electrical Engineering and combination of various streams of Electrical Engineering for Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Wiremen /Winder(Armature) / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic.
- Electronics Engineering and combination of various streams of Electronics Engineering for Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV.
- Mechanical Engineering and combination of various streams of Mechanical Engineering for Fitter / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Turner / Machinist / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Heat Engine / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic.
- Automobile Engineering and combination of various streams of Automobile Engineering for Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic.
- HSC(10+2) with Physics and Maths for Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Wireman.
- 18 to 28 Years.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per govt. regulations.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs. 250 /-
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/index.html
- Filling up of online application: 03/02/2018 from 10:00 hrs
- Last date of online application: 05/03/2018 at 23:59 hrs
- Last date of fees payment: 26/02/2018 at 22:00 hrs
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.