IIST Senior Project Fellow Recruitment, Advt: IIST/Admn/RMT/01/2018 , IIST SPF January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Senior Project Fellow under one of the projects.
- Designation: Senior Project Fellow
- Number of Posts: 2
- Rs. 22,000/- + HRA
- Project: Study of Soft Switching Topologies and Control Schemes for Isolated DC -DC Power Converters - Qualifications: ME / M.Tech or equivalent degree in Power Electronics / Control Systems / Power Systems or related areas with sufficient exposure in Power Electronics or related areas:
- Thorough understanding of conventional isolated DC-DC Converter and their Controller design in domain frequency is required.
- Understanding of soft switching techniques is desirable. 3. Should be proficient in MATLAB / SPICE Software and setting up and debugging circuits on Bread board / general purpose PCBs.
- **Project: **Development of MEMS Accelerometer with Ultra Sensitive Transductions for Space Applications - Qualifications: ME / M.Tech in VLSI and Microsystems/ Microelectronics/ Solid State Technology or related areas.
- Basic degree should be in BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related areas.
- 35 years as on 31/01/2018 (Age relaxation as per Government of India rules)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the websitehttps://www.iist.ac.in/career/details/3247
- Date of Notification: 15/01/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 31/01/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.