IIG Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment, Advt. No.03/IIG/HRD/2017, IIG January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply.
- Designation: Stenographer Grade 3
- Number of Posts: 1
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
- Essential: - 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: - Dictation : 10 minutes@80 w.p.m.
- Transcription : 50 minutes (Eng.) on Computer
- Desirable: - Proficiency in computer application/flair for liaising work and good communication skills.
- 25 Years.
- Rs. 300/- to be paid by crossed demand draft
How to Apply:
- The candidates may apply on the form downloadable at www.iigm.res.in.
- The prescribed application form can also be obtained from the office of the Registrar, IIG, by paying an application fee of Rs. 300/- by crossed demand draft in favour of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, New Panvel, either in person between 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on working days (Monday to Friday) OR it can be obtained by post by sending an application along with the application fee and a self-addressed stamped (for Rs. 10/-) envelope superscribing “Request for Application Form”.
- Last date of receiving filled application form: 31/01/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.