IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment, Advt. No. IDBI-05-201718. IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy February 2018, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
IDBI Bank Ltd has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Executive.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Executive
- Number of Posts: 760+ Vacancies - Category wise vacancies: SC-122, ST-56, OBC-202, PWD-84.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
- Consolidated remuneration: - 17,000 per month in the first year.
- 18,500 per month in the second year.
- 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
Selection and Mode of Employment:
- The appointment of Executive will be on contractual basis.
- The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year to year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
- On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
- Minimum – 20 and Maximum- 25 as on 01/01/2018.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates my apply online through official website: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/idbirejan18/
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06/02/2018 to 28/02/2018] shall be as follows: - 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 700/- for all others.
- Online Registration: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Payment of Application Fee: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination training: Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018
- Date of Online Test: April 28, 2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.