HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Civil Recruitment, Advt: 4-2017, September 2017 Notification, Salary, Qualifications, Exam Syllabus, Call letters, Exam Dates, Results, Selection Lists.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the Posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) in Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Posts: 29 Posts (Gen: 18, SC: 06, BCA: 03, BCB: 01, EPB: 01)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Bachelor of Technology or its equivalent with 1st division from a recognised / deemed University in Civil Engineering.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto metric standard or Higher education.
- PB-3, Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400 G.P
- A Candidate should not below 17 years and not more than 42 years age as on Closing date
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website http://www.hpsconline.in from 30 January 2018 at 1:00 PM onwards.
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 500 /-.
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 500 /-.
- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC / BC/ EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates: NIL
- Date of Notification: 30/09/2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 01/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.