HPSC Assistant Director Biology Recruitment, Advt: 4-2017, September 2017 Notification, Salary, Qualifications, Exam Syllabus, Call letters, Exam Dates, Results, Selection Lists.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the Post of Assistant Director (Biology) for Forensic Science Laboratories in Haryana.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Assistant Director (Biology)
- No. of Posts: 01 Post (Gen: 01)
- M.Sc. (at least 2nd class) in Zoology / Botany / Physical Anthropology / Human Biology / Bio-Chemistry / Forensic Science with specialisation in Forensic Biology or equivalent qualification in any of the above subjects.
- 8 years research and analytical experience in the relevant subjects/discipline;
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto metric standard or Higher education.
- Pay Band- 3 Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-.
- A Candidate should not be below 21 years and not more than 45 years of age as on the first day of February.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website http://www.hpsconline.in from 30 January 2018 at 1:00 PM onwards.
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 500 /-.
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 500 /-.
- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC / BC/ EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates: NIL
- Date of Notification: 30/09/2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 01/03/2018
- Read the Official Advertisement
- Detailed instructions for filling the online application form and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.