Gujarat High Court Technical Assistant cum Programmer Recruitment, HC Gujarat Advt. No. RCB-1304-2017, hc-ojas.guj.nic.in Notification, Total posts, Salary, Qualifications, How to Apply, exam dates, Merit Lists.
The High Court of Gujarat has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of English Technical Assistant cum in Information Technology Cell from the eligible candidates.
More details like salary, starting and end dates of applications are given below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Technical Assistant cum Programmer
- Advt No. RCB-1304/2017
- Total Posts: 04 Posts
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Pay Matrix of Rs.39,900- Rs.1,26,600
- Pre-revised Pay Scale of Rs.9300-Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4400/-
- B.E. / B.Tech. with Computer Science or Information Technology with 60% Marks.
- MCA with 60% Marks.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in the Central Government or State Government or Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Organization / Company.
- A Candidate applying to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 15/02/2018.
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
- Relaxation of 5 Years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes & Socially & Educationally Backward Classes.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.250/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/- plus the usual Bank Charges
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Online application will begin on: 01/02/2018
- Last of of applying online: 15/02/2018
- Preliminary Examination (Tentative): 11/03/2018
- Computer Aided Test (Tentative): 15/04/2018
Stay Connected with careerplace.in for latest updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments