Gujarat High Court Driver Recruitment, HC Gujarat Advt. No. RCB-1434-2017 (4), hc-ojas.guj.nic.in Driver Vacancy Notification, Total posts, Salary, Qualifications, How to Apply, exam dates, Merit Lists.
The High Court of Gujarat has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of Driver from the eligible candidates.
More details like salary, starting and end dates of applications are given below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Driver
- Advt No. RCB-1434-2017 (4)
- Total Vacancies: 24 Posts (Gen: 21, SC:1, ST:1, SEBC: 1)
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Pay Matrix of Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 /- (7th CPC).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have passed through 12th Std. from any recognised board.
- At least 3 years old Light / Heavy Motor driving license.
- At least 5 years of experience of driving in any govt. office or institution.
- Candidates who have knowledge of vehicle repairing and mechanism will be preferred.
- Adequate knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.
- Minimum 23 years and maximum 30 years.
- Relaxation of 5 Years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes & Socially & Educationally Backward Classes.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.150/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all
- Other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.300/- plus the usual Bank Charges
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Online application will begin on: 26/02/2018
- Last of of applying online: 15/03/2018
- Date of Preliminary test: 29/04/2018
- Driving Test: June 2018
Stay Connected with careerplace.in for latest updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments