Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is going to recruit candidates for Post of Royalty Inspector.
Here you can find the syllabus for the exam that will be conducted for the recruitment of above said post.### Post Details:
[quads id =”2″]
- The exam will be taken in two stages. The first stage is Written test and the second one is Computer Proficiency Test.
- Candidate who pass the first stage written exam may appear for Computer Proficiency test.
- The objective type written test shall consists of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and O.M.R (Optical Mark Reader) system.
- Every question shall be of 1 Mark.
- The candidate shall have to attempt all questions.
- Every unattended question and Every attempted question with incorrect answer / multiple answer / over writing answer shall carry a negative mark of 0.25.
- In every question there shall be one option of “Not Attempted”. If the candidate
does not intend to answer, he may select this option. If the candidate selects this
option, the negative marks shall not be given.
Written Test (150 marks / 120 Minutes):
- General Knowledge** (60 Marks)**: - History of Gujarat state, Gujarat’s culture and geography, The Constitution of India, Sports and activities like that in India, Knowledge and understanding of basic science, Current affairs / events, Basic knowledge of computer, Reasoning test, Environment, Public administration, Government’s various schemes and projects, Panchayati Raj, Disaster management, Mathematical test, etc
- Gujarati Literature and Grammar** (40 Marks)**
- English Grammar (20 Marks)
- Mathematical tests and Test of Reasoning (30 Marks)
Computer Proficiency Test (75 marks / 75 Minutes):
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets (15 marks)
- Emailing with file attachments (15 marks)
- Microsoft Power point slides / presentations (15 marks)
- Word typing / Word formatting ( MS Word – English and Gujarati) (30 marks)
- The syllabus for written exam will be similar to the level of the curriculum of 12th std (H.S.C.) of Gujarat Board.
- The board will declare the mode of the exam (Written MCQ-OMR or Online MCQ) based on the number of the confirmed applications submitted by candidates.
- The minimum passing marks of written exam is 40%.
- Candidates who obtain those minimum passing marks from the written exam will be qualified for the Computer Proficiency Test.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.