Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the Post of Jamadar.
### Post Details:
- Designation: Jamadar
- Advt. No: GSSSB-144/201617
- No. of Posts – 35 Posts
- Have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) conduct by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government
- Basic knowledge of computers under the ruling of Gujarat Civil Services Act, 1967.
- Possess the minimum requisite standards of physique as specified in official notification.
- Passed the physical as may be prescribed by the Government in this behalf time of recruitment
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi and Gujarati.
- Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay:- 1900
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 18/11/2017.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Commencement of online application: 27/10/2017
- Last date of Online Application: 18/11/2017
- Rs 100 /- Application Fee + Rs. 12/- postal Charges.
- Not applicable to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must qualify in the OMR examination and the Computer Proficiency test.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.