GSSSB Inspector 2017 Exam Pattern Syllabus, Inspector Written Exam Pattern Notification, Advt No. GSSSB-201617-145, GSSSB-145-201617 Syllabus. Written and Prelim Exam Syllabus, Physical Screening test standards.
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is going to recruit candidates for Post of Inspector .
Here you can find the syllabus for the exam that will be conducted for the recruitment of above said post.### Post Details:
- Designation: Inspector
- Advt. No: GSSSB-145/201617
- No. of Posts: 08 Posts
[quads id =”2″]
- For the recruitment of Inspector, the board will take the exams in three stages. - The first stage of exam id Preliminary test.
- The second stage is Physical Eligibility Test.
- The third stage is Main Written exam.
Part 1: Preliminary Examination (Screening Test- Objective Type):
- General Knowledge-Objective Type - Duration: 1 hour
- Total 100 Marks
- Minimum qualifying marks of prelim exam is 40%.
Part-II: Physical Screening Test:
The Candidate is required to achieve the minimum qualifying standard as prescribed below, The candidates who qualify in physical standards fixed for them as below, shall be eligible to appear in the main examination as specified in part III.
- Male Candidate: - Test: Running 1600 meters
- Qualifying standard: In 8 Minutes
- Female Candidate: - Test: Running 800 meters
- Qualifying standard: In 4 Minutes, 30 seconds
Part-III Main Examination:
- Written Test – Objective Type
- Duration 1 Hour
- Total 100 Marks
- Distribution of Marks: - Gujarati : 35 Marks
- English : 30 Marks
- General Knowledge: 35 Marks
- The syllabus for written exam will be similar to the level of the curriculum of 12th std (H.S.C.) of Gujarat Board.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.