Tags: GSSSB Accountant Inspector Recruitment 2017, Advt. GSSSB-201617-113, GSSSB-201617-114, Salary, Qualifications, Exam Syllabus, Call letters, Exam Dates, Results, Selection Lists.
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the various Accountant and Inspector posts.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Accountant – Forest Guard (GSSSB-114/201617) – 42 Posts
- Accountant / Inspector – Charity Commissioner (GSSSB-113/201617) – 44 Posts
Educational Qualifications for Accountant:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Science (Mathematics / Statistics) or Arts (Statistics / Economics /Mathematics) obtained from the Universities, incorporated or established by or under the Central or a State Act in India.
Educational Qualifications for Accountant / Inspector:
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India.
- Maximum 35 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- End date of Online Application: 07/02/2017
- Last date of Paying Fee at post office: 10/02/2017
- For General Category Rs 100 /- Application Fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges
- Not applicable to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must qualify in the OMR examination and the Computer Proficiency test.
Important Links and Downloads:
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.