GSECL Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment, GSECL AMO Vacancy Notification, AMO Salary, Qualifications, Exam Syllabus, Call letters, Exam Dates, Results, Selection Lists.
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the Post of Assistant Medical Officer.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Assistant Medical Officer
- Total Vacancies: 06 (04 – SEBC, 02 – UR)
- MBBS (Industrial Physician Course would be preferred)
- MD (Medicine) (would be preferred)
- Rs. 55,600-1,10,100/-
- If candidate with MD (Medicine) qualification applies, he would be offered Designation of Medical Officer with Pay Scale of 72,100-1,19,400/-
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale inclusive of DA, CLA, NPA, Medical Allowance, HRA etc. would be payable to the Medical Officer and Assistant Medical Officer as per prevailing rules. These posts also carry perquisites like LTC/Home Town, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Medical Reimbursement, CPF, etc. as per rules
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and For Reserved category 40 years on the date of Advertisement.
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting with above requirements may come with print out of attached form duly filled along with 02 passport size photographs and attested copies of School Leaving Certificate, Degree Certificate, Mark sheet, Registration Certificate & Caste Certificate & Non Creamy Layer Certificate in 5lZlXQ9v S/૪ in Gujarati on dated 25/02/2018 at below mentioned address:
- Address: Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara, India – 390007
- Date of Notification: 15/01/208
- Date of Walk in Interview: 25/01/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.