GIL GSWAN Assistant General Manager Recruitment, Advt. GIL-2-201718, GIL GSWAN Asst. Gen. Manager January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Gujarat Informatics Limited (GIL) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Assistant General Manager under GSWAN.
- Designation: Assistant General Manager
- Number of Posts: 1
- Pay Band 15600 – 39100 (Grade Pay – 6600). Approximate Rs. 65,000/‐ CTC per month.
- Annual increment 3%.
- The salary structure will increase as and when new policy decisions are taken.
- DA rates as per GIL’s Policy.
- A degree of BE or B. Tech. in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology from a recognised university.
- Basic computer knowledge is required. MBA preferred.
- Should have an experience of minimum 12 years of managing large scale LAN/WAN/Metropolitan Area Network/Data Centre Technology
- Should have expertise in: - Network Designing, Planning, Management & Optimization
- Day to Day operation activity of large scale ICT infrastructure project.
- Coordination with various stakeholders for resolution of day to day issues
- Network protocols and industry standards
- Wi‐Fi/ Wireless and Active equipment/components
- Preparing road maps/concept paper/Network policies
- Managing security and network infrastructure like Firewall, IPS, Proxy, etc.
- Managing Building Management Systems, Access Control Systems, etc.
- Should have proper understanding of Cyber security.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Overall in‐charge of IT Infrastructure in SWAN and SDC.
- Coordinating with third party agencies, bandwidth operators and software / equipment’s vendors.
- Should be the single point contact (SPOC) for managerial responsibilities and direct interface with department
- Monitor the performance of Operations & Maintenance operator, Third Party Auditor and all associated network
- Supervise service levels, contractual obligations and deliverables
- Monitor complains logged at the help desk & ensure its resolution by the concerned agencies
- Assist/support departments in various policy level decisions related to the ICT infrastructures.
- To facilitate the design, development and deployment of large scale projects
- Understanding of voice/video over IP networks, common security capabilities such as firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and active devices and passive components of network.
- Recommend approaches to solving network and infrastructure problems
- Competent understanding of layered communications protocols &network architectures
- Study the status of IT Infrastructure of State and assist the State Government in coming up with a robust IT
infrastructure to support the roll out of e‐governance projects
- Analyse the existing/ proposed projects in regard to strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business
- Ensure utilisation of the common infrastructure being setup under Central Government projects implemented at
- Support in monitoring/ help establish suitable network/ IT infrastructure monitoring system at the State level
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Starting date for submission of On‐line Application 24/01/2018
- Closing date for submission of On‐line Application 17/02/2018
- Tentative Date for Written test: 05/03/2018
- Tentative Date for Personal Interview: 05/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.