GIL District Project Manager Exam Syllabus, Advt. GIL-1-201718, GIL Manager January 2018 recruitment Notification, Post Details, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, How to Apply, Exam Dates, Results.
Gujarat Informatics Limited (GIL) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of District Project Manager.
GIL is going to conduct a written examination for recruitment of above said post.### Post Details:
- Designation: District Project Manager
Syllabus for Written Exam:
- Aptitude Test: 10 Marks- Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Gujarat.
- e‐Governance knowledge: 15 Marks- What is e‐Governance, Overview of NeGP, e‐Kranti, UIDAI, DigiLocker, Digital India, Digital Gujarat.
- Reference links for study: - http://meity.gov.in/divisions/national‐e‐governance‐plan
- General Awareness in IT & FOC: 25 Marks- Overview of the Computers including Input‐Output Devices, Pointing Devices and Scanner.
- Introduction to Operating Systems, Word Processing, Spread Sheets, Power Point Presentation and Database Management System, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services/Engines, Web Browsers, Web Publishing, Creation & Maintenance of Websites, HTML Interactivity Tools, Multimedia & Graphics, Voice Mail & Video Conferencing, Introduction to e‐Commerce, Networks‐ Broadband, VPN, MPLS, VSAT, etc.
- Security: Protecting Computer Systems from Viruses & Malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring Data.
- Social Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Mobile Governance, Digital Signatures, Section‐6, 6A & 90 of IT act. Reference links for study: Under this section knowledge of candidate based on BE / B.Tech / MCA shall be reviewed.
- Understanding of Job Profile: 10 Marks- Role of District Project Manager, Gujarat IT/ITes Policy (2016‐21), Introduction to e‐District & its Stake holders.
- Understanding of Government Organisational Structure.
- Reference links for study: - http://meity.gov.in/content/e‐district
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.