DTL Assistant Manager (T) Recruitment, Delhi Transco AM Mechanical / Electrical / IT / CS Vacancy Latest Notification 2018, Post Details, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Salary, Syllabus and more.
Delhi Transco Limited (DTL) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Assistant Manager (T) on Direct Recruitment basis through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Assistant Engineer (T) – Information Technology - Total Posts: 3 (SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0, UR-3)
- Assistant Engineer (T) – Computer Science - Total Posts: 2 (SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0, UR-2)
- Assistant Engineer (T) – Electrical - Total Posts: 26 (SC-3, ST-0, OBC-10, UR-13)
- Assistant Engineer (T) -Disaster Management & Safety - Total Posts: 2 (SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0, UR-2)
- Asstt. Mgr. (T) – Electrical:- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent from a recognised University
- Asstt. Mgr. (T) – IT:- Degree in IT Engineering or Equivalent from a recognised University
- Asstt. Mgr. (T) – CS:- Degree in Computer Engineering or Equivalent from a recognised University
- Asstt. Mgr. (T) – Disaster Management & Safety:- Degree in Electrical, or Equivalent from a recognised University
- Pay scale of Rs. 19,000-39,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400 with Central DA pattern and other allowance like House Rent/Accommodation/Conveyance Facility/Medical/LTC etc., as per rules of the company.
- Upper age not exceeding 28 years, as on last date of receipt of applications. Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government norms.
- Eligible candidates will have to produce marks secured in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed.
- Selected candidate shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining of duty.
- The probation period may be extended subject to condition at the discretion of competent authority.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can only apply Online through MP Online portal: http://www.dtl.gov.in
- Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favor of Delhi Transco Limited. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the registration fee.
- Demand Drafts of applicants need to be sent to the Deputy Manager (HR)-G, Delhi Transco Limited, 3rd Floor Shakti Sadan Building, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110002, with application registration number & position applied for mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft & envelop along with candidate name and mobile number,
- Starting dates of online application: 12/01/2018
- Last date of online application: 20/02/2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.