DMRC Stenographer Recruitment , Advt. No.DMRC / OM / HR / I / 2018. DMRC SDCNE01 Vacancy January 2018, Total Posts, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Stenographer.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Designation: Stenographer
- Number of Posts: 02 (ST)
- Post Code: SDCNE01
- Graduate in any discipline from a Govt recognised university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.
- Desirable – proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi.
- Rs. 45,000/- (Lumpsum per month)
- Taking shorthand, providing secretarial assistance, record management etc.
- Selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Skill Test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- 18 to 33 Years, between as on 01/01/2018.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 27/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 26/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.