DMRC Station Controller Train Operator Recruitment , Advt. No.DMRC / OM / HR / I / 2018. DMRC SC/TO SDNE01 Vacancy January 2018, Total Posts, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Station Controller / Train Operator.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO)
- Number of Posts: 50 (ST)
- Post Code: SDNE01
- Three years Engineering Diploma in any discipline or BSC Hons. in (Physics / Chemistry / Maths) or BSc (Physics / Chemistry / Maths) from a Govt. recognised University/Institute.
- The job profile of Station Controller/Train Operator is inter-changeable in nature as per the requirement of the Corporation and it includes operating the trains, looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including CCC, Depot Control Centres, Operation Control Centres etc. in shift duty including night shift.
- The job requires highest standard of medical fitness, including naked vision of 6/6, the details of which are also available at DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- The candidates meeting the required medical standard may only apply. SC/TOs with Diploma/degree in relevant fields can also be utilised to work as Jr.Engineers as per requirement of the Corporation.
- Selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- 18 to 33 Years, between as on 01/01/2018.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 27/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 26/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.