DMRC Junior Engineer Mechanical Recruitment , Advt. No.DMRC / OM / HR / II/ 2018. DMRC Jr. Engineer JE Vacancy January 2018, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Junior Engineer Mechanical.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Junior Engineer Mechanical.
- Number of Posts: 87 (SC-13, ST-06, OBC-23, UR-45, ExS-12)
- Post Code: RNE03
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognised University/Institute
- Rs.14,000 – 26,950 /-
- Maintenance of various Mechanical Systems in shift duty including night shift.
- JE can also be deputed as SC/TO after due training & psychometric test for Line-6 & Line-8 of DMRC as per requirement of the Corporation
- Selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard & for Maintainers posts under, viz., RNE10 to RNE13, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- 18 to 33 Years, between as on 01/01/2018.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 27/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 26/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.