DMRC Fire Inspector Recruitment , Advt. No.DMRC / OM / HR / II / 2018. DMRC Vacancy January 2018, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Fire Inspector.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
- Designation: Fire Inspector
- Number of Posts: 10 (SC-1, ST-0, OBC-3, UR-6, ExS-1)
- Post Code: RNE08
- B.Sc. (three years course) from a Govt. Recognised University, with one year Fire Safety course from a Govt. recognised University/Institute
- Rs.14,000 – 26,950 /-
- Supervising & Inspection of fire management at DMRC stations/offices/depots etc including night shifts.
- Selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard & for Maintainers posts under, viz., RNE10 to RNE13, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- 18 to 33 Years, between as on 01/01/2018.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 27/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 26/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.