DMRC Fire Inspector Recruitment , Advt. No.DMRC / OM / HR / II / 2018. DMRC Vacancy January 2018, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Fire Inspector.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Fire Inspector
- Number of Posts: 10 (SC-1, ST-0, OBC-3, UR-6, ExS-1)
- Post Code: RNE08
- B.Sc. (three years course) from a Govt. Recognised University, with one year Fire Safety course from a Govt. recognised University/Institute
- Rs.14,000 – 26,950 /-
- Supervising & Inspection of fire management at DMRC stations/offices/depots etc including night shifts.
- Selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard & for Maintainers posts under, viz., RNE10 to RNE13, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- 18 to 33 Years, between as on 01/01/2018.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 27/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 26/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.