DMRC Assistant Manager S & T Recruitment , Advt. No.DMRC / OM / HR / II/ 2018. DMRC Asst.Manager Vacancy January 2018, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Assistant Manager S&T.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Assistant Manager S&T
- Number of Posts: 12
- Post Code: RE02
- GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017.
- Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in Electronics Engg.,Electronics & Communication Engg., IT, Computer Science, Computer Science & Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics & Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control and Instrumentation engg., from a Govt. recognised University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017
- Rs. 20,600- 46,500/-
- Management of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro Trains/tracks/works etc, and also for installation/ execution of various systems in DMRC Project etc
- Selection methodology will comprise q three stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
- The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- 18 to 33 Years, between as on 01/01/2018.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 27/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 26/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.