DMRC Assistant Manager Environment Recruitment , Advt. No.DMRC / OM / HR / II/ 2018. DMRC Asst. Manager Vacancy January 2018, Salary, Pay scale, qualifications, experience, Selection Procedure, How to apply.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has published and advertisement regarding the recruitment of Assistant Manager Environment.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.### Posts Details:
- Designation: Assistant Manager Environment
- Number of Posts: 01
- Post Code: RE06
- GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017.
- Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.Tech / B.E. in Civil / Environment Engineering from a Govt. recognised University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017
- Rs. 20,600- 46,500/-
- Assisting in preparation of work/reports for various construction projects, Environment clearance, Land acquisition reports, preparation of documents for ISO IMS including night shifts.
- Selection methodology will comprise q three stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
- The selected candidates (on regular posts) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- 18 to 33 Years, between as on 01/01/2018.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Online registration of applications & payment of Fees: 27/01/2018
- Last date of Online registration and fees payment: 26/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.