DERC Steno cum Computer Operator Recruitment, DERC Steno / Computer Operator Vacancy latest Notification 2018, Salary, qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Age Limit, How to Apply
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Steno cum Computer Operator.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Steno cum Computer Operator
- Posts: 02 post
- Mode of Recruitment: Deputation / Contract / Direct
- Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm), English Shorthand (80 wpm)
- Diploma / Certificate in computing OR equivalent from recognised institution.
- For Deputation appointment: - With 2 years regular service in the pay scale of 6 th CPC, PB -2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- / 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 6
- With 4 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -1 with Grade Pay Rs.2800/- / 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 5
- With 6 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- / 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 4
- For Contract appointment:- - With 2 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.38,000/- p.m.
- With 4 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.33,000/- p.m.
- With 6 years experience and drawing / drew pay of Rs.32,000/- p.m.
- 06 years working experience in Secretarial Proficiency. (Both for Deputation / Contract Appointment)
- Three years service in a Central / State Govt. OR any PSUs of Central / State Govt. involving exposure for computer operations.
- Experience in Hindi typing additionally will be preferred.
- Pay Matrix Level -7 (7th CPC) Pay Band –2 (pre-revised) Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay – Rs.4600
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies
- Starting dates of fee payment: 16/02/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application:23/02/2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.