DERC Staff Consultant Civil Recruitment, DERC Staff Consultant Civil Vacancy latest Notification 2018, ClerksSalary, qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Age Limit, How to Apply
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Staff Consultant Civil.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Staff Consultant (Civil)
- Posts: 01 post
- Mode of Recruitment: Contract
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- Desirable: Proficiency in computers including MS Office, internet etc.
- Minimum experience – 10 years in supervision of renovation / repair works / new works related to civil / electrical / air conditioning in Central / State Government / PSUs.
- Rs.50,000/- p.m
- Supervise renovation/repair works/new works related to civil/electrical/air-conditioning in DERC office premises.
- Prepare rough drawings, BOQ, estimate of works, tender documents related to renovation, repair, new works to be undertaken in the DERC office premises.
- Certify Measurement Books, bills, certification with regard to the completion of the works/projects for releasing payments to the vendors/contractors
- Undertake any other work which may be assigned from time to time
- Upper age limit – 62 years as on the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications in the prescribed format, duly supported with attested copies of Degree / Certificate, age proof, work experience, last pay certificate, last three months Salary Slip, IT Statements, Form-16 (for verification purpose) etc. to the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017 by 13.02.2018.
- Last Date for receiving of application: 13/02/2018.
- Official Notification: Click Here
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.