DERC Principal Private Secretary Recruitment, DERC Secretary Vacancy latest Notification 2018, Salary, qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Age Limit, How to Apply
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Principal Private Secretary.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Principal Private Secretary
- Posts: 01 post
- Mode of Recruitment: Deputation / Contract / Direct
- Graduate degree from a recognised University.
- Well versed in computerised word processing.
- Proficient in shorthand & typing.
- Officers Holding analogous post in Central / State Govt. on regular basis
- For Deputation appointment: - With 3 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs 5400/- / 7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 10.
- With 8 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- / 7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 6.
- For Contract appointment:- - With 3 years experience drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.59,000/- p.m.
- With 8 years experience drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.46,000/- p.m.”
- 08 years working experience in Executive Secretarial Posts. (Both for Deputation / Contract Appointment)
- Experience of working as Personal Secretary to HoD for 5 years in Central / State Government OR any PSU / Corporation under Govt.
- Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Remarks: This experience and pay equivalence is required for all candidates who are likely to be selected from Private/ Non- Government
- Pay Matrix Level – 11 (7th CPC) Pay Band –3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay-Rs.6600/-
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies
- Starting dates of fee payment: 16/02/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application:23/02/2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.