DERC Joint Director Tariff Finance Recruitment, DERC Director Vacancy latest Notification 2018, Salary, qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Age Limit, How to Apply
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Joint Director (Tariff – Finance).
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Joint Director (Tariff – Finance)
- Posts: 01 post
- Post Graduate in Finance / Accountancy / Commerce OR CA/ICWA from a recognised University / Institution.
- Experience in Financial Analysis of Investment decisions in Power Sector
- Applicant from Govt. Sector:- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis
- With 2 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600/- / 7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 12
- With 5 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- /7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 11.
- Applicant from Private Sector:- With 2 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.85,000/- p.m
- With 5 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.80,000/- p.m.
- Graduation degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanic al) OR equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
- Knowledge and experience in the Power Sector.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Procedures in Commercial Enterprises.
- 05 years experience in financial analysis of investment decisions in Commercial Enterprises / Power Sector organisations, examinations of Power Purchase Agreements.
- Pay Matrix Level – 13 (7th CPC) Pay Band – 4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400- 67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies
- Starting dates of fee payment: 16/03/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application: 22/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.