DERC Deputy Director (Personnel) Recruitment, DERC Deputy Director Vacancy latest Notification 2018, Salary, qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Age Limit, How to Apply
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Deputy Director (Personnel).
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Deputy Director (Personnel)
- Posts: 01 post
- Graduate degree from a recognised university.
- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis
- For Deputation appointment: - With 3 years regular service in the pay scale of 6 th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- / 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 10
- With 5 years regular service in the pay scale of 6 th CPC, PB -2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- /7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 8.
- With 8 years regular service in the pay scale of 6 th CPC, PB -2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- / 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 6
- For Contract appointment: - With 3 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.59,000/- p.m.
- With 5 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.56,000/- p.m
- With 8 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.46,000/- p.m.)
- 08 years work experience in HR Dept. Well versed in Establishment / Administration / Finance and having knowledge of computer application, internet, MS Office etc. (Both for Deputation / Contract Appointment)
- Administrative experience in Managerial capacity in Human Resources Development.
- Diploma in Management.
- Remarks: This experience and pay equivalence is required for all candidates who are likely to be selected from Private/ Non- Government sector also.
- Pay Matrix Level – 11 (7th CPC) Pay Band – 3 (pre revised) Rs. 15600- 39100 with Grade Pay – Rs.6600
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies
- Starting dates of fee payment: 16/03/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application: 22/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.