DERC Caretaker Recruitment, DERC Caretaker Vacancy latest Notification 2018, Salary, qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Age Limit, How to Apply
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Caretaker.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Caretaker
- Posts: 01 post
- Mode of Recruitment: Deputation / Contract / Direct
- Senior Secondary passed from a recognised School/Institute.
- Official holding analogous post in Central/State Govt. or any PSU/ Corporation/ Autonomous Body under Central/State Govt. on regular basis.
- For Deputation appointment: - With 2 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB-1 with Grade Pay-Rs.2400/- / 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level-4.
- With 5 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB-1 with Grade Pay-Rs.1900/-/ 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level-2.
- For Contract appointment:- - With 2 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.28,000/- p.m.
- With 5 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.24,000/- p.m
- 05 years working experience in Care taking of office building / premises
- Pay Matrix Level -5 (7th CPC) Pay Band –1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay – Rs.2800.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies
- Starting dates of fee payment: 16/02/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application:23/02/2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.