DERC Assistant Director (IT) Recruitment, DERC Secretary Vacancy latest Notification 2018 Salary, qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Age Limit, How to Apply
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Assistant Director (IT).
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Assistant Director (IT)
- Posts: 01 post
- Mode of Recruitment: Deputation / Contract / Direct
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology OR MCA from a recognised University / Institute.
- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- For Deputation appointment: - With 2 years regular service in the pay scale of 6 th CPC, PB -2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-/ 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 7
- With 3 years regular service in the pay scale of 6 th CPC, PB -2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-/ 7 th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 6
- For Contract appointment:- - With 2 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.49,000/- p.m.
- With 3 years experience and drawing / drew pay of at least a sum of Rs.39,000/- p.m
- 03 years work experience with computer systems or computer system / applications software (including high performance computing) or computer network. (Both for Deputation / Contract Appointment)
- Project work in RDBMS or Web enabled projects.
- 2 years experience in Operation and Maintenance of LAN in large organisation.
- Remarks: This experience and pay equivalence is required for all candidates who are likely to be selected from Private/ Non- Government sector also.
- Pay Matrix Level – 10 (7th CPC) Pay Band -3 (pre-revised) Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies
- Starting dates of fee payment: 16/02/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application:23/02/2018.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.