CISF Constable Driver Recruitment, CISF February 2018 Notification, CISF Direct Recruitment Vacancy Notification, CISF Jobs, Salary, Pay Scale, qualifications, experience, How to Apply.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published an advertisement regarding the the recruitment of Constable / Driver.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Constable / Driver
- Total Vacancies: 344 Posts - Category wise vacancies: (GEN – 176, OBC – 92, SC – 51, ST – 25)
- Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
- The candidate should have a valid driving license for - Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle;
- Light Motor Vehicle;
- Motor cycle with gear;
- 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle/Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle with gear as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates i.e. 19-03-2018 including for the candidates of North East region.
- The experience in driving will be calculated from the date of issue of license for Light Motor Vehicles.
- Pay scale of Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time
- All candidates applying for the recruitment will be called for the 1st stage of the recruitment which will either be (1) written test or (2) PET/PST, Documentation and trade test.
- Between 21 and 27 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official website https://cisfrectt.in/
- Last date for applying online: 19/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.