CISF Constable Driver Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Exam Pattern Syllabus, CISF February 2018 Direct Recruitment Notification, CISF Driver / DCPO Written test pattern, PET, PST, Medical Exam and Selection Process.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published an advertisement regarding the the recruitment of Constable / Driver and Constable / Driver cum Pump Operator (Driver for fire services).
In this post, you will find information about the selection process, examination pattern, Physical Endurance test for mentioned vacancies.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Constable / Driver - Total Vacancies: 344 Posts
- Category wise vacancies: (GEN – 176, OBC – 92, SC – 25, ST – 92)
- Constable / Driver cum Pump Operator - Total Vacancies: 103 Posts
- Category wise vacancies: (GEN – 054, OBC – 27, SC – 15, ST – 07)
- There will be two stages of recruitment before medical examination as under 1. OMR or Computer based Written Examination which will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- PET/PST, Documentation & Trade test.
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination
- Withdrawal of final selection list on the basis of merit in the written, option chosen by the applicant and result of Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination.
- The sequence of the first two stages may interchange at the discretion of CISF due to administrative reason/prevailing circumstances.
All candidates applying for the recruitment will be called for the 1st stage of the recruitment which will either be (1) written test or (2) PET/PST, Documentation and trade test. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET/PST, documentation and Trade Test.
The recruitment process will consist of Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
The detailed description of each stages are as under.
1. Height Bar Test (HBT)
- Candidates those found eligible in height bar test will be put through PET
2. Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Candidates with lesser height will be eliminated in HBT and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment and will be given rejection slip intimating the reasons for rejection on the spot.
- Those candidates who qualify the HBT will be put through the following Physical Efficiency Tests which will be qualifying in nature: - [table id=26 /]
- Condition: Candidate will have to qualify in each event of PET. If a candidate fails to qualify in any of the three events of the PET he will be declared failed in PET and will be eliminated from further process of recruitment at that stage itself.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from PET events.
3. Physical Standards Test (PST)
- The candidates who are in qualified Height Bar Test and PET will be measured for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers.
- The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in the documentation and trade test.
- In this stage, original testimonial/documents of the candidates who qualified in PET/PST will be scrutinised.
- Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials / certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process.
5. Trade Test (Driving Test)
- All the candidates who are declared qualified in PET/PST & Documentation will undergo trade test. Trade test will be qualifying in nature.
- Those who qualify in the PET, physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standards/documentation will be put through the following tests: - [table id=27 /]
6. Written Test
- The written test will be either OMR/Computer based Test.
- The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi at 10th standard.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/Hindi.
- Total marks: 100
- Total Questions: 100
- Minimum percentage of marks for qualification: - General /ExSM : 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC : 33 %
- The curriculum of the test will be of the level of 10th standard.
7. Medical Examination and Screening of Testimonials
- Those candidates who have qualified both the stages will be required to appear in the Medical Examination.
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.