BEL Electronics Engineer Recruitment , BEL February 2018, BEL Panchkula Walk in Test Notification, Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Jobs, Salary, Pay Scale, qualifications, experience, How to Apply.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has published an advertisement regarding the the recruitment of Electronics Engineer.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Electronics Engineer.
- Total Vacancies: 30 - Category wise vacancies: (GEN – 15, OBC – 8, SC – 5, ST – 2)
- B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE / GIETE from a recognised University/ Institution in Electronics in any of the following disciplines: - Electronics
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- B.E./ B.Tech in First Class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000 per month
Period of Contract:
- One year from the date of joining.
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
- The written test is scheduled on 04/03/2018 (Sunday).
- Intimation regarding Interview will be communicated via email only.
- General candidates: 25 years
- OBC candidates : 28 years
- SC/ ST candidates : 30 years
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may preregister on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ZCy29lt6MQ3sj9Bq1
- Candidates meeting the above criteria may come for the WALK-IN-TEST to be held on 04/03/2018 (Sunday) at 8:00 AM at the venue given below - Sanskriti Government Model Senior Secondary School, Sector 20, Panchkula
- **Documents Required: **Candidates are required to produce one set of self attested photocopies of the following documents along with the filled in Personal Particulars Form while coming for the written test: - SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate and Detailed Mark sheets of all semesters
- Caste Certificate and Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Three recent passport size colour photographs.
- Any other relevant certificates
- Last date to pre-register for written test – 02/03/2018
- Date of written test: 04/03/2018
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.