Bank of Maharashtra HR / Personnel Officer Recruitment, BOM HR manager Vacancy, Managers, Clerks, CM Jobs in bank of Maharashtra, Salary, qualifications, Experience
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1897 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,40,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence.
Bank of Maharashtra has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of HR / Personnel Officers.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: HR / Personnel Officers
- Total Posts: 5 posts (SC-0,ST-0,OBC-1,UR-4)
- Full time 2 years Post graduate degree/Diploma in HR from recognised university/Institute such as MBA (HR)/MSW (HR)/MPM/MHRD/PG-IRPM/PGDHR.
- Graduation in LAW such as LLB from recognised university will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as HR Manager/officer in Public sector Banks/Scheduled commercial banks/Reputed Private Organisations etc.
- Candidates having exposure to Labour law, Labour court and Conciliation proceedings, IR and training related activities may be given preference. He/She should have a good track record (shall not be facing any criminal charges/investigation)
- Desired Skills:- Strong technical & analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel Modeling skills
- Recruitment: Coordinating recruitment/employee engagement activities of the bank.
- Payroll management: Salary, Annual Increments, Professional Tax, Income Tax, Payment of Bonus, Other Compliances.
- Reimbursement of various perks & benefits: Processing of various claims i.e. T.A. Bills, Medical Bills, conveyance, etc.
- Performance Appraisal of employees: Maintaining /Processing APAs of all employees.
- Labour Law Compliance: I.D. Act, Gratuity Act, Minimum Wages Act, Equal Remuneration Act, Employment exchange Act, Bonus Act, etc.
- Disciplinary Matters: Issuance of show cause/calling of say, charge sheet, assisting the Disciplinary Authority with Disciplinary action process, Domestic Enquiry etc.
- Labour Court Matters: Attending Labour Court / ALC / CGIT cases / Conciliating meetings etc.
- Industrial Relations: Keeping good I.R. atmosphere and assisting management to negotiate with the Unions.
- Posting/transfer of employees: Assisting Zonal Manager / Dy. Zonal Manager in proper deployment of staff at Zonal Level / Relieving arrangements.
- Training Programs: Coordinating with Training College to ensure nomination for training & participation.
- Promotion Process: Assisting for smooth implementation of promotion process.
- Staff welfare: Hearing employees’ grievance and providing guidance as per rules / guidelines of the bank
- Terminal benefits: Processing of terminal benefits i.e. Provident Fund, Gratuity on superannuation/VRS & resignation etc.
- Supervising the performance of staff: To supervise the quality of work done by the staff members in a year in order to understand the best way it can utilize a staff.
- Based on this performance, sometimes a staff is required to be awarded or punished.
- For a sound and effective implementation of Human Resource Policy of the bank so that the human resources available in the bank can be efficiently and effectively utilised.
- Scale II – Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
- Selection will be through personal interview.
- A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for interview.
- While short listing the candidates, the bank may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled.
- Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidate for the interview.
- Rs. 600 /- for OBC / General candidates
- Rs. 100 /- for SC / ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Careere-recruitment-process.asp
- Starting date of online application: 03/02/2018
- Starting dates of fee payment: 22/01/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 04/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.