Bank of Maharashtra Database Administrator Recruitment, BOM DBA Oracle, MSSQL Admin, Managers, Clerks, CM Jobs in bank of Maharashtra, Salary, qualifications, Experience
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1897 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,40,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence.
Bank of Maharashtra has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Database Administrator.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Oracle Database Administrator – 1 Post
- MSSQL Database Administrator – 1 Post
- B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / MCA / MSC Computer Science.[Minimum 55% Marks in Aggregate]
- Oracle DBA:- Minimum Two Year’s work experience in the mentioned areas.
- Knowledge in Database Administration, Maintenance with exposure to ORACLE 9 or above is essential.
- Desirable : - Candidates with additional qualification of ORACLE certification would be preferred.
- Candidates having work experience in Banks / Financial Page 4 of 13 institutions are preferred.
- MSSQL DBA:- Minimum Two Year’s work experience in the mentioned areas
- Knowledge in Database Administration, Maintenance with exposure to MSSQL (Latest Versions) is essential.
- Desirable : - Candidates with additional qualification of MSSQL certification would be preferred.
- Candidates having work experience in Banks / Financial institutions are preferred.
- Scale I – Rs. 23700 – 980/7 -30560 – 1145/2- 32850 – 1310/7 -42020 (Subject to revision).
- Job includes the development and design of large database strategies.
- Monitoring and improving database performance and capacity, Replication, backup, recovery, User management, access control and planning for future expansion as per the changing requirements of Bank, etc.
- Selection will be through personal interview.
- A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for interview.
- While short listing the candidates, the bank may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled.
- Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidate for the interview.
- Rs. 600 /- for OBC / General candidates
- Rs. 100 /- for SC / ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Careere-recruitment-process.asp
- Starting date of online application: 03/02/2018
- Starting dates of fee payment: 22/02/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 04/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.