Bank of Maharashtra Data Analysts Recruitment, BOM IT Managers vacancy 2018, Clerks, CM Jobs in bank of Maharashtra, Salary, qualifications, Experience
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1897 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,40,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence.
Bank of Maharashtra has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment on the post of Data Analysts.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Data Analysts
- Posts: 10 posts
- Should have a Master/Bachelor degree in the related areas like Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Sciences, Analytics or related areas with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade or first class.
- Should have minimum 3 years of proven experience in data analytics and data handling and experienced in statistical programming on latest IT tools of data analysis.
- Expertise in advanced analytics and in developing models using advanced analytical tools such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Proven statistical and data science knowledge: Post requires proven knowledge of traditional and contemporary statistical models including but not limited to statistical estimators, generalized linear modelling, regression, time series, naïve Bayesian classifiers, parametric statistical analysis techniques, interpretation of point estimates and error calculations etc.
- Experience in Big Data Platforms like Hadoop etc.
- Knowledge of Optimisation techniques.
- Good communication / problem solving / analytical bent of mind.
- Candidates having work experience in Banks/ financial institutions will be preferred.
- Desirable : Certification in related fields will be given preference.
- Scale II – Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
- Selection will be through personal interview.
- A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for interview.
- While short listing the candidates, the bank may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled.
- Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidate for the interview.
- Rs. 600 /- for OBC / General candidates
- Rs. 100 /- for SC / ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Careere-recruitment-process.asp
- Starting date of online application: 03/02/2018
- Starting dates of fee payment: 22/02/2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 04/03/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.