Balmer Lawrie Operation Assistant Recruitment , Balmer Lawrie February 2018, Balmer Lawrie Vacancies, Jobs, Salary, Pay Scale, qualifications, experience, How to Apply.
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate. Balmer Lawrie has published an advertisement regarding the the recruitment of Operation Assistant.
More details like number of posts, educational qualifications, age limits, etc are mentioned below.
[quads id=”2″]- - - - - -
- Designation: Operation Assistant (Customs & Operations)
- Total Vacancies: 3
- Type: On Direct Contract
- Graduate (Non-Engg) [Any Discipline].
- Preferred – Candidates holding G / H card issued by customs.
- Three years post qualification experience.
- Preferably Relevant Experience in FF industries.
- Selected candidate for the above position will be placed on Contract Basis considering the Qualification and Experience as applicable to the Positions as per Company Policy.
- Filing of CGM files through ICEGATE
- Preparation of Checklist, filing of bill of entry.
- Ensure timely dispatch of prealert.
- Customs assessments.
- Handling customs query.
- Billing and Dispatch.
- Air Import Documentation.
- Handling customer query.
- Issuing Delivery order.
- Preparing vouchers for payment.
- Coordination with Airlines/customs.
- Any other responsibilities assigned time to time
- Maximum 30 years as on 01/02/2018
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through official e-recruitment portal. To apply online for this post please click here:
- Last date of submission of online application: 01/03/2018
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government jobs and Recruitments.