AYUSH Data Entry Operator Recruitment, Ministry of Ayush Data Entry Notification 2018, Post Details, Qualifications, Salary, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Application Form, Results.
Ministry of AYUSH has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Data Entry Operator.
- Designation: Data Entry Operator
- No of Posts: 01.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum two years experience in managing the data and extending secretarial assistance in an organisation related to AYUSH / health sector
- Preference will be given to those candidates who possess additional qualification in computers and have proficiency in working with MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel.
- Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- To assist the Programme Manager in liaising with the Peripheral Pharmacovigilance Centres (PPvCs); the Intermediary Pharmacovigilance Centres (IPvCs), the National Pharmacovigilance Co-ordination Centre (NPvCC) and other stakeholders for smooth implementation of the scheme.
- To assist in providing the status updates on the progress of the scheme, when desired by senior officers and in organising the training programmes under the scheme.
- To manage the Pharmacovigilance data in an organised manner and extend secretarial assistance whenever required.
- Any other work assigned by the senior officers time to time.
- A Selection Committee headed by an officer in the rank and pay of Joint Secretary to the Govt. of India and consisting of at least three members including an expert outside the concerned division shall be formed to make selection after following due procedures.
How to Apply:
- Interested persons may submit their applications to** Shri. K. B. Sinha, Under Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH, AYUSH Bhawan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023** by 14th February, 2018 with their resume and certified copies of all relevant documents in the enclosed application form:
- Last date of receiving application: 14/02/2018
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.