Air India Recruitment Cabin Crew, AASL, Air India Cabin crew Notification 2019, Qualifications, Salary, How to Apply, Experience, Selection Process.
Air India has published an advertisement regarding the recruitment of Cabin Crew, AASL northern, eastern, southern
[quads id=”2″]### Posting Details:
- Designation: - Cabin crew, AASL
- northern: 11
- eastern: 6
- southern:** 25**
10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses)
- Between 18 to 27 years
How to Apply:
- For Experienced Cabin Crew (Walk-in Interview)- Candidates will be required to register themselves online and obtain Date of a walk-in interview from the Website of Air India Ltd.
- Eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height, BMI and Vision check followed by Personal Interview
- For Trainee Cabin Crew - Candidates will be required to apply online. Eligible candidates will be subject to appear for
Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT) at the venue as decided by Air India Limited.
- GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a Written Test.
- Date of Notification:** 27-03-2019**
- Last date of online application: 19-04-2019
Venue & Date of Interview:
- Selected candidates will be imparted training at Delhi at any other place decided by the company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCL approval or alliance air fleet as decided by the management from time to time.
- Read the Official Advertisement
- Apply Now
Stay connected with careerplace.in for more updates on Government Jobs and Recruitments.